Energy and Compliance Services for the Social Housing Sector
CCS provides the social housing sector with Gas, Renewable Energy and Electrical installation and maintenance. Our focus is delivery of a customer focussed and innovative value for money service in partnership with our clients.
We offer services specifically for the social housing market, ensuring your needs are met by providing an end-to-end service, design, installation, warranty assistance and maintenance once complete.
Why use CCS?
- We specialise in support to the social housing sector - over 90% of our business is via strategic partnership contracts with housing providers
- An independently owned company with the founders working in the business - every contract is significant
- Focussed on the delivery of a quality and compliant service with a 24/7/365 customer contact centre and heavy investment in IT innovation for end to end job management
- National coverage with local/regional based depots, all field staff dispersed across the England for maximum responsiveness, working from their homes, around our strategic depots
- Full suite of industry accreditations and quality systems to ensure compliance and quality first time, every time
Our business strives and continues to grow through the quality of our products, integrity and service. Our team is growing and becoming more diverse year on year, allowing us to offer a wider range of services to our clients.
We have invested heavily in IT technology to ensure our service is seamless across three main operational bases in Andover, Winchester, and Nottingham. This investment includes a bespoke management system so we can effectively manage your contract from inception through to completion, making it much easier for our staff to process any job or project. This system allows enhanced interaction with our clients and end users, along with a direct REAL time link to our engineers on site through handheld devices, making it much easier to identify an engineer’s progress and update our customers.
Specialist service for the Social Housing sector
Correct Contract Services Limited was formed in 2007 to service the needs of mainly social housing customers to offer boiler installation services at a more competitive rate whilst providing a quality focussed service to the market. Since then, we have grown and developed our services to provide a much broader offering to the market. CCS is still an independently owned company with its original founders working within the business. Due to this structure our clients’ needs and the service we provide remains the primary focus of our business with the satisfaction of our customers at its heart.
CCS employs over 140 staff directly and we have a 24/7/365 contact centre for customer support and technical assistance, providing an OOH emergency service for our customers. Our engineers are widely dispersed across the entire UK allowing for a very responsive and robust service to all types of clients and contracts.
We hold contracts with housing associations, local authorities and other social housing providers throughout the UK. Visit our case study pages to find out more about recently delivered large scale projects. We will be happy to connect you with key managers in our existing clients for references and testimonials.