Air Source Heat Pump Installations
You can now afford to upgrade to year round low cost heat pump installation providing renewable energy heating and hot water for your home. The Government's Green Homes Grant Scheme has now closed but it kickstarted a competitive market for Air Source Heat Pump equipment with lower prices still available from manufacturers.
Using the latest Air Source Heat Pump technology from global specialists Samsung, Hampshire heat pump installers CCS of Andover can provide new systems throughout Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Dorset and the south.
Replacing your old gas, LPG or oil fired heating system with a latest generation heat pump installation cuts your heating bills and reduces carbon emission. CCS is one of the leading heat pump installers in Hampshire, and we can also add other technologies such as Thermal Solar for a further boost your low cost renewable energy system.
Use our instant online quote tool or call us today to find out the cost of a heat pump system for your home and arrange a no obligation survey from one of our specialist surveyors to work out how much you could save.
What is a heat pump?
A heat pump takes heat from one location at a low temperature and moves it to somewhere else where it is released at a higher temperature. A heat pump is usually located on or very close to the outside wall of a building so that it can draw in outside air which it extracts heat from. The heat pump is connected by pipes to radiators or underfloor heating inside the building.
Heat pumps have been in use for over a century in a different application, every home uses one to drive its refrigerator, and they have also been in use in air conditioning for over 70 years.
Recently they have been increasingly used for heating as well because of their very high efficiency. An air source heat pump literally takes free heat from the air outside your house and pumps it into your home.
Low running cost
One unit of electricity to drive the pump typically releases around 3-4 times more free heat into your home. You will make massive cost savings on your heating bill and cut your carbon emissions.
The heat pump is installed outside the house and replaces your old boiler. It pumps water through your existing pipework to new higher capacity radiators.
Find out more: Heat Pumps FAQs
Why choose CCS for your Heat Pump Installation?
- One of the largest independent and most experienced installers in the South, we install over 1000 heating systems per year of which around 200 are heat pump systems and we maintain heating systems in more than 10 000 homes. We provide the personal service and attention of a smaller company, with corporate service standards
- Competitive pricing - as a contract service provider to housing associations and other major landlords we purchase large volumes of heat pumps every year on attractive terms. We can pass these cost savings on to private home owners too
- 24/7 customer service contact centre to support all our contracts
- Accredited installers - we are a registered and operate under the Renewable Energy Consumer Code, we are also MCS and Trustmark approved too
- 7 year warranty - our partnership with Samsung means every installation benefits from their 7 years guarantee on the heat pump, with the option for you to add CCS's 7 year service plan for the whole system - all your system costs covered for the next 7 years
- Genuine technical advice Need to ask how a system could work for you? Put your question to our technical sales team. Call or instant message our technical team for immediate response during working hours
- Professional survey for every installation Every installation is pre-assessed via a home visit from our professional Technical Surveyor
- We don't use pressure selling - the surveyor visit is only to measure up and answer any questions. We are RECC approved and operate in line with their consumer code
- Transparent advice and service is provided at all times