Air Source Heat Pump Installations
You can now afford to upgrade to year round low cost heat pump installation providing renewable energy heating and hot water for your home. Thanks to the Government's Green Homes Grant Scheme, you could get up to £10 000 towards the cost of installing a new heat pump system. Using the latest Air Source Heat Pump technology from global specialists Samsung, Hampshire heat pump installers CCS of Andover can provide new systems throughout Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Dorset and the south.
Replacing your old gas, LPG or oil fired heating system with a latest generation heat pump installation cuts your heating bills and reduces carbon emission. The Government's new Green Homes Grant scheme helps homeowners invest in green technologies to increase the UK's energy efficiency. CCS is one of the first heat pump installers in Hampshire to be registered in the scheme.
You could get up to £10 000 government grant towards your heat pump installation. Find out how the Green Homes Grant works
Use our instant online quote tool or call us today to find out the cost of a heat pump system for your home and arrange a no obligation survey from one of our specialist surveyors to work out how much you could save.
What is a heat pump?
A heat pump takes heat from one location at a low temperature and moves it to somewhere else where it is released at a higher temperature. A heat pump is usually located on or very close to the outside wall of a building so that it can draw in outside air which it extracts heat from. The heat pump is connected by pipes to radiators or underfloor heating inside the building.
Heat pumps have been in use for over a century in a different application, every home uses one to drive its refrigerator, and they have also been in use in air conditioning for over 70 years.
Recently they have been increasingly used for heating as well because of their very high efficiency. An air source heat pump literally takes free heat from the air outside your house and pumps it into your home.
Low running cost
One unit of electricity to drive the pump typically releases around 3-4 times more free heat into your home. You will make massive cost savings on your heating bill and cut your carbon emissions.
The heat pump is installed outside the house and replaces your old boiler. It pumps water through your existing pipework to new higher capacity radiators.
Find out more: Heat Pumps FAQs
Why choose CCS for your Heat Pump Installation?
- One of the largest independent and most experienced installers in the South, we install over 1000 heating systems per year of which around 200 are heat pump systems and we maintain heating systems in more than 10 000 homes. We provide the personal service and attention of a smaller company, with corporate service standards
- Competitive pricing - as a contract service provider to housing associations and other major landlords we purchase large volumes of heat pumps every year on attractive terms. We can pass these cost savings on to private home owners too
- 24/7 customer service contact centre to support all our contracts
- Government grants of up to £10 000 - we are a registered Green Homes Grant Scheme installer helping you to access grant funds, we are also MCS and Trustmark approved too
- Finance options available - the government grant covers up to two thirds of the cost and we can arrange top up finance for the rest
- 7 year warranty - our partnership with Samsung means every installation benefits from 7 years guarantee on the heat pump, with the option for you to add CCS's 7 year service plan for the whole system - all your system costs covered for the next 7 years
- Got a question for our technical sales team? Call our technical team for instant response during working hours
- Every installation is pre-assessed via a home visit from our professional Technical Surveyor
- We don't use pressure selling - the surveyor visit is only to measure up and answer any questions. We are RECC approved and operate in line with their consumer code
- Transparent advice and service is provided at all times
How does the Green Homes Grant Scheme work?
The grant is available to private home owners or landlords:
- You pre-apply to the Government Green Homes Grant Scheme to check your eligibility.
- After eligibility is confirmed you are provided with a grant voucher by the Green Homes Grant Scheme
- You arrange for a Green Homes Grant Scheme registered installer such as CCS to carry out the work
- You pass your Green Homes Grant Scheme voucher to the installer who reclaims the value of the voucher
- The grant available to most home owners or landlords covers up to two thirds of the cost, up to a maximum of £5 000 - you pay your share of the cost to the installer or use finance provided by them
- A £10 000 grant covering up to 100% of costs may be on offer if you are a home owner with a low income household. Refer to the GOV.uk website for details www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-the-green-homes-grant-scheme
- You may also be eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme. Green Home Grant must be applied before an application for RHI can be made
More information on the Green Home Grant scheme is available on GOV.uk at www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-the-green-homes-grant-scheme
Get an instant online cost for your system now:
- Many home installations are eligible for the Green Homes Grant Scheme
- To top up your grant, or if you aren't aren't eligible, we can arrange attractive finance (* terms and conditions apply)
- Commercial or home installations may be eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme which may be used in conjunction with the Green Homes Grant Scheme.