Gas Boiler Installation
Looking to install a new high efficiency gas boiler to reduce your energy costs or replace an unreliable old boiler? You'll get friendly professional service and great prices from our locally based company with engineers working throughout the South.
We offer great prices thanks to our commercial arm installing hundreds of boilers a year for housing association contracts. By buying in bulk we get discounted contract deals for equipment which we pass on to you as a private homeowner or local landlord.
By upgrading now you'll get the benefit of low prices and you'll have a reliable new high efficiency heating system in place before next winter. Get peace of mind, save money and save the planet. Use our instant online cost calculator then give us a call for a full quote.
Add Solar Thermal heating to a boiler system for extra savings
Have you thought about making use of new renewable energy sources? We can offer a great hybrid solution using solar thermal panels for base load heating topped up by a gas boiler for night time and dull days. Call us today for a free of charge no obligation assessment survey with our technical surveyor.
Why use CCS?
- Benefit from CCS's National coverage and nationwide agreements with major manufacturers - you'll receive a 10 year extended parts and labour warranty
- With the weather starting to warm up, spring time is an ideal time to get your heating upgraded
- Solar thermal or upgraded gas, either way, you'll reduce your energy bills and help the planet
- Trust our team of highly experienced surveyors to provide a FOC options appraisal of your heating and hot water and decide the best package for you today
Contact us now for a free of charge, no-obligation appraisal.
A high quality local supplier
- One of the largest independent and most experienced installers in the South, we install over 1000 heating systems per year and we maintain heating systems in more than 10 000 homes. We provide the personal service and attention of a smaller company, with corporate service standards
- Competitive pricing - as a contract service provider to housing associations and other major landlords we purchase large volumes of heat pumps every year on attractive terms. We can pass these cost savings on to private home owners too
- 24/7 customer service contact centre to support all our contracts
- Accredited installers - with ISO 9001 accredited quality systems we are also registered and operate under the Renewable Energy Consumer Code, we are also MCS and Trustmark approved as well
- 10 year extended warranty option - our partnerships with suppliers mean every installation benefits from their 7 years guarantee on the heat pump, with the option for you to extend with a CCS 10 year service plan for the whole system - all your system costs covered for peace of mind
- Genuine technical advice Need to ask how a system could work for you? Put your question to our technical sales team. Call or instant message our technical team for immediate response during working hours
- Professional advice for every installation Every installation is pre-assessed by our technical team
- We don't use pressure selling - the surveyor visit is only to measure up and answer any questions. We are RECC approved and operate in line with their consumer code
- Transparent advice and service is provided at all times