Retrofit and Whole of House Improvements
Our Retrofit Department is responsible for making improvements or modifications to existing structures and systems with whole house compliant solutions. We look to improve their performance, energy efficiency, safety or functionality, we aim to support our clients bringing their properties up to modern standards and improve environmental sustainability.
- Upgrading of Insulation, Room, and Roof.
- Replacement of Doors and Windows
- Replacing outdated Heating and Ventilation with the addition of automated systems
- Use of LED or CFL lighting to reduce energy consumption and provide lower maintenance costs.
- Solar PV to provide clean and renewable energy.
Our Retrofit Department consist of many highly trained staff and is
PAS 2035 compliant solutions for whole of house nationally, CCS has
- Technical Managers
- Retrofit Co-ordinators
- Retrofit Assessors
- Retrofit Designer
- Energy Advisors (DEA)
- Technicians & Engineers for a variety of work streams
- Dedicated Administration Teams
We also provide an excellent customer service team for our clients and their residents.
- Sanctuary Housing
- St Albans and District Council
- New Forest District Council